LEGACY BASICS FOR DANCE ARTISTS
Do you have a room full of ‘dance stuff’ some of
which may be valuable, unique resource
material for study by future generations?
Artists receive gain information to increase their practices about preservation and legacy planning.
- Basics to start organizing and categorize all that ‘stuff’
- Curate materials to identify resources with the most legacy value
- Determine ‘best use’ of resources in order to identify the institution(s) to approach about housing the archive
- Copyright issues that may impact the transfer of materials to an institution
- Scheduling timing of a donation
Click here to contact Bonnie Homsey about an appointment.